Thanks to all
teams that participated in the fundraiser. It was another great success in
fundraising this year.
We sold $5,160.00 worth of cookies for a total of 344
boxes of cookies providing a total profit of $2,064.00.
Special thanks to
Melodie Leerentveld, Denise Williams & Jennifer King with QSP for facilitating
Cookie Stats – Most Notable
· 13 teams participated (10 LL & 3 BB)
· 52 Players Participated
· Team with highest number of participants Mite Teal LL & Tyke Teal LL (7 Players)
· Tyke Division Highest Sales
· Tyke Black Team Highest Sales overall
· #1 in Sales Keegan Dunn $750– Tyke Black LL
· #2 in Sales Jonah Madsen $360– Atom Teal LL
· #3 in Sales Riley Camp $240 – Midget BB & Marshall Morin $240 – Peewee Black LL
· Team earned highest profit sharing – Tyke Black
· LMHA Favourite Cookie - White Chunky Macadamia
Profits from fundraising campaigns go directly to offsetting registration costs per player. As per 2014/2015 Budget, approximately $150.00 per player costs are funded by contributions from Sponsorships, Donations and Association wide fundraising efforts. Your participation in the cookie fundraiser assists in keeping registration costs down for all members and results in hockey becoming more accessible to children within our centre.
Team Managers please see your league representative (Kevin McReelis or Gina Pasquarelli) to collect your team profit share.