Aug 23, 2019 | MaryAnne Wooldridge | 1384 views
Minor Hockey Association strives
children the opportunity to play the game of
hockey. Should financial circumstances be an issue we will try to help with the combination of the Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program and our LMHA Hockey 4 All Program.
Financial support is set aside for those families that are unable to pay the full fee.
For Financial Assistance, please follow these steps:
1. Submit an application to Jumpstart (Canadian Tire Assistance Program).
2. Applications are accepted between April 1st and September 1st each year for fall/winter programs;
3. Register your player(s) with LMHA and provide a minimum payment;
4. Contact [email protected] to inform them you are applying for financial assistance;
5. Treasurer will be informed as to the amount that has been provided towards your player(s) registration fees once your application is approved;
6. Board will review the funding available from the Hockey 4 All program and distribute the funds available to the approved applicants;
7. Once your Jump Start & Hockey 4 All awards have been granted any remaining fees must be paid in full within 30 days of notification.
Please Note: LMHA cannot guarantee number or amount of any assistance. It is purely dependent on donated funds.
If you would like to donate to this program, please contact us by e-mail [email protected]
LMHA and its members’ will respect the confidentiality of all applicants.