Permission to Skate and Non Resident Passport Form Requests, News (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Jun 18, 2020 | MaryAnne Wooldridge | 519 views
Permission to Skate and Non Resident Passport Form Requests
LMHA is unable to issue any Permission to Skate (PTS) forms or Non Resident Passports (NRP). LMHA will not be accepting any requests for either form until OMHA announces timelines for tryout periods.
Form requests will be available on the LMHA website once approval from OMHA has been received.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Boyer Chevrolet Lindsay
Boyer Chevrolet Lindsay "Corner of Hwy 7 and Hwy 35" 15 Willowdale Court Lindsay, Ontario K9V 4S5 Phone: 705-324-3533 FAX: 705-328-2657 Toll-Free: 1-800-461-1911
Smiles To You
Custom Pro From Mouthguards
Canadian Tire
377 Kent Street West, Lindsay , ON, K9V 4S1
Dental Hygiene Care by Marnie and Marnie's Mouthguards
Marnie Lamb RDH (705) 879-1689 [email protected] 68 Springdale Drive, Lindsay