Police Record Checks, News (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Oct 07, 2021 | Amanda Cowdrey | 249 views
Police Record Checks
All LMHA Team Staff & Volunteers are required to submit a new & current Vulnerable Sector Record Check at the start of each & EVERY season (Declaration Forms will no longer be accepted)

- If your home address is within Lindsay: apply through the Kawartha Lakes Police Services

- If your home address is outside of Lindsay: apply through the Ontario Provincial Police Services

*These links can also be found under the drop down menu Volunteer Resources on the LMHA Website*

All record checks are to be promptly submitted to:
Chris Robinson - LMHA 2nd VP Assistant:
[email protected]

LMHA Letter for Volunteers to submit with the vulnerable sector record check application:



Canadian Tire
377 Kent Street West, Lindsay , ON, K9V 4S1
Proud sponsors of Atom Local League