Fall Permission to Skate & NRP Forms, News (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Jul 26, 2022 | Amanda Cowdrey | 339 views
Fall Permission to Skate & NRP Forms
Notice for players who plan to attend fall tryouts at the AAA, AA, & A levels:

Permission to Skate (PTS) forms will be available at the end of August 


Non-Resident Player (NRP) forms will be available in September

Any requests for forms submitted prior to these dates have been received and will be held in the queue until they can be processed at that time.


  • Check with the association your player is trying out for prior to their 1st scheduled tryout date to ensure the proper paperwork has been requested

  • Players must be residentially compliant with our boundaries

Smiles To You
Custom Pro From Mouthguards
Canadian Tire
377 Kent Street West, Lindsay , ON, K9V 4S1
Dental Hygiene Care by Marnie and Marnie's Mouthguards
Marnie Lamb RDH (705) 879-1689 [email protected] 68 Springdale Drive, Lindsay