NRP ( Non-Resident Player Passport Request Form) (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

Print NRP ( Non-Resident Player Passport Request Form)
An NRP (Non-Resident Passport) form is required to tryout for your choice of one of AA or A centre . The NRP is only available to players in Minor PeeWee or older age groups. Players, under an NRP, are allowed to tryout for a AA OR A base category Centre only. Please fill out a separate request form for each player requesting these documents (if you have multiple players in the same residence).
Player Information
Information must be complete and accurate or the request will not be reviewed and completed.
  1. Full name required
  2. Street # and street name
Player History
  1. ie Lindsay, etc
Non-Resident Player Form Request
  1. NRP if trying out for AA or A
  2. A or AA
Contact Info
  1. Your submission will be sent to this address
  1. I agree that the information contained in this request form is accurate.

    I understand the above listed player must be ore-registered with Lindsay Minor Hockey prior to receiving an NRP form. By completing this form I agree to be pre-registered with Lindsay Minor Hockey for the upcoming season.

Human Validation
Printed from on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 4:16 AM