NRP - Non-Resident Player Passport Form Request (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

Print NRP - Non-Resident Player Passport Form Request
An NRP (Non-Resident Passport) form is only available to players in Minor U13 or older age groups. Players, under an NRP, are allowed to tryout for a AA OR A base category centre only. Please fill out a separate request form for each player requesting these documents (if you have multiple players in the same residence). ***NRP Requests will be available beginning April 1st & require at least 48hrs to process from submission date***
Player Information
Information must be complete and accurate or the request will not be reviewed and completed.
  1. Full name required
  2. Street # and street name
  3. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
Player History
  1. (ie Lindsay Minor Hockey, etc)
  2. (ie: U11, U13, etc)
Non-Resident Player Form Request
  1. Check this box if you are requesting a Non-Resident Player Passport for trying out at one AA OR one A base category centre
Contact Info
You will be contacted via email or phone when your requested forms are ready
  1. (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
  2. Your submission will be sent to this address
Human Validation