Options A : Request for Player Transfer Form (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

Options A : Request for Player Transfer Form
If your child has been registered in another hockey centre, you will not be able to register with Lindsay Minor Hockey (LMHA) through the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) until a transfer process with the Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA) has been completed. **Please note that you will need to upload ALL Documents needed to complete the transfer before submitting this form *Note: It can take a couple of weeks to complete this process; it is advised to submit this request as soon as possible!

Player Information

Document Uploads

Please upload the following documents in order to help process your player transfer: *Official Confirmation of School Enrolment *Letter to School Authorizing the OMHA to Check on and Confirm Enrolment During the School Year *Copy of Fully Executed Agreement of Purchase and Sale, Registered Transfer of Ownership or Rental Agreement *Copy of Parent(s)’ Updated Driver’s Licence(s), *Copy of a Utility or Similar Bill (i.e. Hydro, Telephone, Cable, Credit Cart, etc.) Demonstrating the Parent(s)’ Name and New Address *If Applicable, an Executed Copy of any Relevant Separation Agreement, Custody Order or Divorce Decree

Parent/Guardian Information

Player Transfer Forms and any other communication will be sent to the contact information provided