Request for Player Transfer Forms (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

Request for Player Transfer Forms
If your child has been registered in another hockey centre, you will not be able to register with Lindsay Minor Hockey (LMHA) through the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) until a transfer process with the Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA) has been completed. ****If you are transferring from the GTHL, another OHF member, or from outside of Ontario, the Player Transfer process must be initiated from your original home centre (where your player was registered before). Please check with your original home centre first.**** *Note: It can take a couple of weeks to complete this process; it is advised to submit this request as soon as possible!

Player Information

Parent/Guardian Information

Player Transfer Forms and any other communication will be sent to the contact information provided