Permission to Skate & NRP Form Requests, News (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 11, 2022 | Amanda Cowdrey | 429 views
Permission to Skate & NRP Form Requests
Players requiring a Permission to Skate (PTS) or Non-Resident Player (NRP) Form for spring tryouts may now begin requesting these documents through the LMHA website links.



  • Pre-registration with LMHA is no longer required prior to requesting a PTS or NRP

  • Players requesting a PTS or NRP must be residentially compliant with our boundaries 

  • Players who wish to attend tryouts for the Lindsay Lynx (Lindsay Girls Hockey Association) do not require a Permission to Skate form

Please allow 48hrs for your request to be processed.

Permission to Skate Form Request:

  • Required to tryout for AAA. Lindsay Minor Hockey's AAA centre is the Central Ontario Wolves

NRP - Non-Resident Player Form Request:

  • The NRP is only available to players in Minor U13 or older age groups. Players, under an NRP, are allowed to tryout for a AA OR A base category centre only

JR Permission to Skate Form Request:

  • Required to tryout for Junior

Links to these request forms can also be found under the "PTS & NRP Requests" tab in the Orginization Menu of the LMHA website

Contact myDentalcare in Lindsay Located in the Whitney Town Centre, myDentalcare is your family dentist in Lindsay. Serving Kawartha Lakes, we provide a wide variety of dental services for all ages, from routine cleanings and hygiene instruction to tooth replacement solutions. Whether you need cosmetic or restorative services, myDentalcare has the training, experience, and state-of-the-art equipment to help you achieve a lifetime of oral health. Address 370 Kent St W Lindsay, ON K9V 6G8 Phone main1: 705-324-4621 main2: 705-324-8200 fax: 705-324-3863 Email [email protected] Opening Hours Mon.-Fri. 8AM-8PM Saturday Appointments Available.
William Street South Lindsay, Ontario