Permission to Skate & NRP Form Requests, News (Lindsay Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 29, 2023 | Amanda Cowdrey | 399 views
Permission to Skate & NRP Form Requests
Players requiring a Permission to Skate (PTS) or Non-Resident Player (NRP) Form for spring tryouts may begin requesting these documents beginning April 1st 2023.


All form requests require at least 48hrs processing time

Check with the association your player is trying out for well in advance of their 1st scheduled tryout date to ensure the proper paperwork has been requested

Players must be residentially compliant with our boundaries

LMHA players who wish to attend Lynx tryouts (Lindsay Girls Hockey Association) do not require a Permission to Skate form

Pre-registration with LMHA is no longer required prior to requesting a PTS or NRP form

The following will be available for request online through the LMHA website APRIL 1st

Permission to Skate Form Request

Required to try out for AAA.
Lindsay's AAA centre is the Central Ontario Wolves

NRP - Non-Resident Player Form Request

Required to try out for AA or A. Only available to players in Minor U13 or older age groups

JR Permission to Skate Form Request

Required to try out for Junior

These forms can also be found under the Tryouts - PTS & NRP Requests tabs in the Organization Menu on the LMHA website.

Rob McDuff Painting
Call (705) 308-3738 For more Information